colwiz Android application has been updated April 2nd, 2013, by colwiz Team
If you have been too busy researching on our Android application for a while, you may have noticed that we recently launched an updated version with a sleek new interface and made a few bug fixes along the way. We thank you all for your feedback which has helped us roll out this update for you. Keep ’em coming!
If you missed the update, fret not, you can download it now from Google Play store and improve your research experience that much further!
– Fresh new Interface
– Searches enabled on Recent Publications.
– Log out glitch from About/Settings Page fixed.
– Sign up directly from within the application
– Sign up or Login with your Facebook Account
– Improved Groups and Projects Folder Listings
– Syncing issue after adding publications from parsers fixed.
– Counter on Shared Folders enabled.
– Various Performance improvements and bug fixes.
These are only a handful of improvements that went into our latest Android Application. If you haven’t already joined the fray of Mobile research, start now by downloading our colwiz Android application. Want colwiz on your iPad or iPhone? We got you covered with our iOS application. Download your preferred application now and take your research wherever you want!
For help and feedback, write to us at email@example.com